HSB LIVING LAB
Chalmers Campus / Göteborg
How should we buy food in the future?
ABOUT THIS GROUP
This pooling group started in May 2019, and is made up of the individuals who live and hang around HSB Living Lab. The main contact person for this group is Corentin / pool.farm, until we find a volunteer on site.
FOCUSING ON ORGANIC, SMALL-SCALE PRODUCTION
We buy from several local suppliers, many of whom focus on more sustainable agricultural production methods. While we primarily source food products, we occasionally pool other items, such as small-batch soaps. The pool.farm service is free to use, so you only pay for the cost of the goods and the logistics. The suppliers are paid directly via the “pool admin”. Usually, Swish.
EXAMPLES OF SUPPLIERS
We are suggesting a list of suppliers from whom group orders can be made :
- France Fromage : cheeses from small-scale farms in France
- Gröna Gårdar : meat from sustainable farms near Göteborg
- Lundgrens : fruit and vegetables from Ryftes Grönsaker, Gällenäs Grönsaker and more
- Hempster : raw vegan shakes made in Värmdö
We would be delighted to add the suppliers that you also want to support. For instance, a local farm that you love? An importer of great teas? This is your group : you should choose the suppliers that you want.
HOW TO POOL
- Sign up: To start pooling with this group, SIGN UP HERE for pool.farm (it’s free!)
- Find a pool: Check back in on this page to see what pools are open.
- Join a pool: Click the links and join a pool. (Need help? Check out our HOW TO page.)
- Pay and Collect: Follow the payment and collection instructions given in the pool’s description.
Pool members, please note:
- Pool admin expects payment to confirm your order.
- Because we work with small-scale suppliers of perishable foods, there are sometimes interruptions in the supply. If your order cannot be fulfilled in full, we you will not be charged for unfulfilled products—you will only ever pay for the products you receive.
GET IN TOUCH, GET INVOLVED
This pooling group is for you, so we want to hear from you! Please let us know what you’d like to buy, what suppliers you want to see, and if you’d like to take a more active role in this pooling group. Email us at email@example.com.
France Fromage imports cheeses from Philippe Olivier, one of the great cheese masters in France. They will receive a shipment on May 29 In Göteborg. In this pool you can also order black garlic from France and teas from sustainable producers in China, Thailand, Japan, and India. Join this pool.
Fun fact : for the items in this pool, you pay near-wholesale prices. The joys of pooling!
Pay ahead of time via Swish (the pool admin will contact you privately), and then collect at HSB LIVING LAB on Wed, May 29th. Order by May 22nd at noon!
Terms & Conditions