I can initiate a group order with my friends!
I just need to use …
The pool.farm plugin
Facts – Food for thought
99% of webshops target individual orders
- Estimated 10-20 M webshops in the world
- One order = one customer
Selling to groups instead would reduce the cost of operations
- Reduce the cost of payment (1 payment vs X payments)
- Reduce the cost of order preparation (1 order vs X orders)
- Reduce the use of packaging (1 package vs X packages)
- Reduce the cost of shipping (1 delivery vs X deliveries)
Webshops are virtually ready to target groups
- Can create export catalogues
- Can embed a plugin (e.g. intercom)
- Can use customers as proxies for groups
YOUR CUSTOMER IS YOUR SUPPORTER!
Use your customers to include their friends, family and colleagues in an order.
Your customers love you. Build on that.
#resilience #inclusiveness #together
Let’s talk about it!
How it works
Your catalogue is exported to a pool.farm database. Simple, like price-comparison engines.
Include a line of code into your webshop
This enables your customer to initiate a group order for your products. The customer shares a private link to invite friends, family and colleagues into the order. The order is aggregated on a pool.farm server.
Import group order into the shopping cart
Once the group order is ready – it’s uploaded manually or automatically into your customer’s shipping cart. Your order just got bigger!
STAKEHOLDERS – WHAT DO THEY SAY?
I have a website in Swedish. My non-Swedish customers would like a convenient alternative – but I only need the catalogue to be translated.
A NON-NATIVE CUSTOMER
I would like to have an updated sales catalogue in a language that I can read. PDF is fine – I just need to understand.
#1 – build a community
Step 1- bring stakeholders together through our match-making service.
#2 – create a safe operational environment
Step 2- super simple offer and operations.
#3 – create adequate IT support
Step 3- focus on simple and good UX.
what’s in it for me?
As a supplier
Cost-efficient way to include non-native consumers.
- input: a file (spreadsheet) with products, technical info and price
- output: a spreadsheet file in another language, a url to a pdf hosted on our server for consumer access
As a non-native citizen
Get to know your local suppliers and what they offer!
- input: search catalogues
- output: find a supplier and connect
Start now: connect with us!
Terms & Conditions